Monday

Paradox Of REAL Inner Freedom

The relaxed ‘me’ time of Christmas and New Year celebrations with family and friends, and the slower pace in the weeks afterwards – has been delicious! 

And my Spirit Tutors would like to reveal a universal Soul Training for us all about an important aspect of this dynamic….  

As I write (as always) I am following their inner guidance word for word here… 



TIME OFF!



I’m SO grateful to have had those weeks where my focus goes off my regular work schedule – even when that work is contributing  uplifting transformational direct-from-spirit training to my mailing list and course members!  

It’s that guilt-free zone of “I’m giving to myself – because EVERYONE’s doing it!”

Here’s a controversial thought: Taking a break from that inner position where I’m ‘giving’ to humanity, contributing high consciousness training …. is heaven!

Isn’t that strange?

Most people would love to HAVE that opportunity – to deliver channelled awakening training to our hungry Spiritual Development Community.

Yet – and I know you understand this exactly – ‘me’ time, where NOTHING is happening except joyous gatherings, delicious feasts, playing with children by the sea, walking in nature… is just as restorative as a deep meditation.

Why?

Because the simple JOY from these times creates a feeling of inner space, of relaxed freedom, of open-heartedness and where our over-driven logic has been relegated to the back seat.



NO HAVE-TO’S



‘Having to..’ deliver ANYTHING on time creates pressures. Just as having to … look after the children, or prepare for a class if you are a teacher, or anything where someone else has an expectation on you, (or you personally have an over-expectation of yourself) can create unhealthy stress. 

Of course there is nothing wrong with stress from the point of achieving or moving a project towards its goal… however… 

And this is the fine print to be studied carefully (my Spirit Tutors are asking me to emphasize this)…

WHEN

We are self-driven to compare ourselves with anyone else’s notion of truth, we walk into dangerous (and debilitating) territory. 



COMPARISONS



Here are several important (close-to-the-bone) examples I KNOW you’ll think about: 

“I won’t be good enough if I don’t meet that other person’s personal criteria – or expectations.”

“I won’t feel good about myself if I don’t achieve that goal – because others around me are achieving their goals.”

“I won’t be valued by my peers if I don’t measure up to their standards. I risk losing my job if I don’t perform well enough.”

“I am not a good enough wife/mother/daughter/father/son/husband if I don’t follow established convention and sacrifice my own joy to ensure the other is kept happy.”

“My own joy is secondary to another person’s joy or expectation.”

Can you see the subtle cave-in here?

IF – someone else figures more strongly in your life than yourself – usually – you suffer – unconsciously.

And that includes societal trends, fashion trends, peer pressure, work or family expectations… and personal relationships. (Business environments are classic where the employer’s expectations are paramount. And employees can be treated as just ‘cogs’ to push up the balance sheet.)



WHAT IS THE SOLUTION?



So, what is the answer to this subtle form of self-abdication?

Performing a due diligence on your life – regularly – is essential, if you are to give yourself a life that is truly joyful, happy and fearless.

Really, we all stride into life with expectations of being joyful – even if that means working hard towards the joy. Joy of children, family, financial stability, creative expression, community contribution… 

Yet – along the way – we LOSE OUR sense of freedom and adventure as we storm towards our goals. 

(And this is where a careful double check is needed by YOU – maybe right now as you read this…) 



CHECK-IN PROCESS:



So right now – let’s for a second close our eyes and take a deep breath.

1. Imagine your life stretched before you as a path that disappears into the distance.

2. Walk confidently down that path – until you FEEL BLOCKED.

3. (You may get a strange sense of an invisible brick wall.)

4. Now – the game here is to push your way THROUGH the wall.

5. Notice how you manage to do that – easy? Hard? 


The ‘wall’ that emerges from your unconscious at a precise moment on your merry walk down the path – is a metaphor of your deep fears of not being loved, accepted or acknowledged by those you associate with. 

This fear is a core fear.

It’s deep – and real – and powerful. And can keep us from achieving our life’s goal of joy.

We need to be loved. UNCONDITIONALLY.

That is the true ‘reason’ we maintain our close relationships. 



DON’T GIVE JOY AWAY!



This is a raw need, a soul need, a human need – a fundamental need. So we steer our lives by this need – and often this need causes us to GIVE AWAY our joy.

Can you see the dichotomy?

My Spirit Tutors would like me to say here: 

Your need for love guides you – yet it also drives you. 

And unless your sense of Self Love is strong – via spiritual practice, being reminded that you are a spirit living a temporary human life, you can easily fall into fear – of not being loved or accepted.

This blog piece from my Spirit Tutors helps you NOTICE this part of you that would like to feel free from needing to perform or meet expectations.

>> You may like to stop for a moment and focus quietly right now to explore your own hidden need to meet other people’s expectations…

Because WHEN you do, you will begin to feel free.  

Much love!







Alicia Power,
Master Intuitive
www.soulmentoring.com 



============================================================================
Master Telepath, Energy Healer and Soul Activator Alicia Power delivers direct-from-Spirit education on 'how' to awaken step by step. Her own 34 years as spiritual adviser give her deep knowledge on the stages of soul awakening. As a former journalist, Alicia clearly communicates simple tips that change your life and help in your empowerment journey. Alicia is a consciousness thought leader, psychic researcher, blogger, author of numerous on-line courses, videos, and products. She is a regular guest speaker on global tele-summits, leads her own tele-seminars and webinars, is a feature writer for lifestyle magazines, and shares her knowledge on radio interviews. Her popular Twitter feed has over 59,000 followers. Discover her courses such as Soul Workout as well as free content  on www.soulmentoring.com.
============================================================================


Receive new blog posts in your email Click Here >> Join our mailing list - ( or top right) 
Feel free to use this article on your website or ezine - just add author credentials (incl.www.soulmentoring.com) and no edits please.

1 comment:

  1. It is necessary, due to information I am holding that makes relationship with me 'nuclear', that self-love becomes absolutely complete and full. <3

    ReplyDelete